I haven’t done a Friend Makin’ Monday Post in a few weeks. I may actually get this one done on Monday this time.
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? I think for the most part I am very proactive. However, there are some tasks that I might procrastinate a while before getting to them like cleaning the basement.
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? Yes I have always loved breakfast. I typically eat oatmeal or yogurt with fruit. Sometimes I will have a smoothie.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? None. I really mean it. I stopped watching TV a number of years ago. I don’t miss it. I don’t really have time for it anyway. If I watch anything it’s on the computer while I’m doing other things. Right now I only watch the Biggest Loser online and it takes me 2-3 days to watch an episode.
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? I miss chit chatting on the phone, but no one really does that anymore. That said I love email and texting is definitely growing on me.
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? I generally exercise in the morning, but if I can’t then I will do it whenever possible.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? As a stay at home mom and full time night shift nurse I do take time out for myself regularly. It is so important. I spend most of my “me” time running. It is cherished time alone with my music and my thoughts. I also make time to have my hair cut and colored regularly and I get monthly pedicures in the summer.
- How often do you make your bed? Everyday. I should say my bed is made everyday. My husband makes it on the mornings that I’m at work.
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? I try to plan on the weekend for the following week, but I’m doing a very poor job of that lately. I’m working on improving this because I know it helps me throughout the week when I do it. I have more time to do other things and it makes me feel more relaxed.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? Considering I work nights I don’t sleep at the same time everyday. On the nights that I’m home I wake up when the bug wakes up! Carlos is usually up around 5:45-6. When I am working I sleep from about 4:45pm-10pm.
- How often do you brush your teeth? I usually brush first thing in the morning, again after breakfast and at night before bed or work. I tend to brush around 5am when I am working.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Things were a bit somber here in Western Mass last night. We are all huge Patriot’s fans in my family. We watched the Super Bowl at my Mom’s. For some bizarre reason my stepfather is a New York fan even though he was born and raised here, but it made for some good lighthearted banter throughout the game. Fortunately none of us take it too serious.
Any thoughts on Madonna’s performance? I was a huge huge fan of hers growing up. I saw her in concert as a teen ager. I thought she was just the best thing. Not so much last night.
Have a great Monday!