If you have taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s questions on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so others can see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers by posting your own FMM post and commenting on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What’s In Your Bag?
Snap a picture if you can, and tell us about what’s inside your bag today.
My everyday bag, a navy blue Longchamp tote, was a gift from my sister. She is the fashionista in the family so I’m sure this name means something to someone and probably cost more than I would spend, but I like it because you can easily wipe it down with a damp cloth. This is a bonus with a sticky fingered five year old. What I don’t like about it is the lack of pockets. Everything just gets dumped in there.
Today this is what I pulled out of the bag clockwise from the lower left corner:
- My coupon organizer which I carry around faithfully but never seem to open when I’m at the store because I’m usually in too much of a rush
- Costco coupons that are usually expired by the time I get there to use them
- Two pens that made there way home from work with me. No wonder why we never have black pens at work! I eventually return them.
- Blood donor information sheet because I gave blood earlier today. Carlos and I walked down to the library for books only to find a blood mobile going on. We got there just as it began so I signed up immediately. I was due to donate a few weeks ago so this was perfect timing. I also got that snazzy T-shirt in the middle for donating.
- Two different lotions, one with a pretty scent and the other without.
- A love note from my son. It just says Love, Love, Love with a strange picture I fear is supposed to be me. He has taken to leaving me notes either in this bag or my work bag.
- A ring with all sorts of hair paraphernalia. I keep another one in my work bag and another in my gym bag. I try to keep elastics in my car as well because I cannot run with my mop flying free. It is the worst! Once I tried to fashion a pipe cleaner Carlos had in the back seat from some school project into a hair tie. Hair disaster!
- Small wallet/phone holder. I keep my license and a credit card in here for quick trips out.
- Large wallet with other cards, change and lip gloss.
The best part about this post was cleaning out my bag. Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to visit Kenlie’s blog and link up in the comments!