If you have taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s questions on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so others can see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers by posting your own FMM post and commenting on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bedroom Habits
1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? Yes. On nights I work the alarm is set for 9:50 p.m. and on my nights off it is set for 6:20 a.m. However, the mornings I am home I usually don’t need my alarm because Carlos is up around 5:45 every day and he makes sure I am too!
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? This is a tough question. I have to preface my answer by saying that my sleep habits are affected by the fact that I work the night shift 4 nights a week. My doctor is aware and is not at all concerned. I have been doing this for 7 years and it just works for me and my family.
So to answer the question I sleep about 4-5 hours on average on the nights that I work. I sleep 8-9 hours on my nights off.
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? I only bring my laptop on my nights off and that’s only if I go to bed early while my husband is downstairs watching TV. We do not have a TV in the bedroom.
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? Two
5. Do you sleep with socks on? In the winter I tend to be cold all the time so I often wear socks to bed.
6. How often do you change the sheets? Once a week I wash all the bed linens.
7. Do you remember your dreams? No.
8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? The left side if you are standing at the bottom facing the bed.
9. How often do you take naps? No, but I always did when Carlos took naps. I napped when he napped. My family actually refers to my sleep on work nights as a nap.
10. Do you sleep soundly? Yes I do! I have absolutely no problem falling asleep and staying asleep. I wear ear plugs on the nights I work. On my off nights I go to bed anywhere from 7:30 to 10:30 and I sleep until morning.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to visit Kenlie’s blog and link up in the comments!