Seriously it’s Monday again?! Last week flew by and so did the weekend. Three nights more to go on my long stretch at work. So far so good. Hopefully there will be no admissions tonight and everyone will sleep like babies…ahhhh wishful thinking on my part. A girl can dream though.
So the plan today was for Carlos and me to meet my sister in Central Massachusetts for a hike. After work I went to the gym for a really quick strength training session then home for breakfast. Carlos and I were going to do a quick grocery shopping before hitting the road. That’s when I realized that the garbage disposal was broken. I quickly figured out that somehow a piece of my red measuring spoon was jammed under the blade against the wall of the disposal.
I have now watched just about every You Tube video on fixing garbage disposals. I have played with the special garbage disposal wrench, an Allen wrench and a broom stick. I have done it all to no avail so sadly Carlos and I had to change our plans and run to Home Depot instead. My husband is out doing a side job so he knows nothing yet. He will undoubtedly blame me even though I didn’t see the measuring spoon go in there. It is likely that it fell out of the dish drainer yesterday possibly while I was sleeping before work (my point – I had absolutely nothing to do with it). The problem is I have a bad track record with garbage disposals. Anyway the new one is here waiting for him. I’m sure with a lot of time and patience I could install it myself. I have neither of those things today and it’s really hot outside.
Carlos and I declared it a “whatever” day and we are having a dance party in the kitchen as we speak.
If you have taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s questions on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so others can see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers by posting your own FMM post and commenting on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: One or the Other
1. Shower or Bubble Bath? Shower
2. Money or Power? Money
3. Country Music or Rap? Rap
4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Sunshine
5. Uniform or Suit? Uniform
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
7. Beauty or Brains? Brains with inner beauty
8. Newspaper or Online News? Online News
9. Marinara or Alfredo? Marinara
10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Lip gloss
11. Beach or Mountains? Mountains
12. Talk or Text? Talk
13. CNN or Fox News? I know what this is really asking so I’ll say…independent!
14. Cake or Potato Chips? Cake
15. Movies at home or at the theater? Depends on the movie, but mostly at home.
16. Bar or Bookstore? Bookstore
17. Rock or Pop? Pop
18. Manicure or Facial? Manicure
19. Book or e-reader? iPhone iBooks App
20. Planes or Trains? Planes
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to visit Kenlie’s blog and link up in the comments! Happy Memorial Day!