I have an appointment at 9:20 tomorrow morning at the Apple store. My computer and phone calendars are not syncing through that stupid cloud. I’m constantly checking both to make sure I don’t miss anything. Meanwhile my running schedule is on makeshift calendars I have drawn up on various pieces of scrap paper. Oh how very 2012!
I also haven’t been able to upload the photos from the Bahamas. My computer mumbled something about my Startup Disk being nearly full. Oh I don’t know. I’ve managed to clear off a number of photos. I had all intentions of uploading the photos tonight only to discover my camera batteries were both dead. I guess it will have to be tomorrow.
I love technology, really I do. I just get so frustrated when I don’t know enough about it to resolve my own problems. So instead of writing posts I googled the crap out of my above issues for days to no avail thus the appointment at Apple.
Remember at the end of August when I said I would have so much more time on my hands once my son started full day Kindergarten. Well I don’t know where the extra time goes. I don’t exactly know how I did it when he was in preschool for a half day only three days a week. I know that part of my problem is how long I spend on my workouts. I’m so excited about the marathon, but I’m definitely anxious to complete training and move on to a less demanding workout schedule.
As always I can’t believe another week has gone by so quickly. I really enjoyed this week’s FMM. The questions are fun and some took me quite a while to answer. If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so everyone can see your FMM questions. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Quick and Random
1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life.
“Miss Independent” – Kelly Clarkson
“Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood” – Nina Simone
“Changes” – David Bowie
2. Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on. I am very slowly organizing all of my photos and eventually I will have some printed to frame and display on my barren walls. My hard drive is painfully overloaded with photos and music. I’ve been shifting photos over to a couple of different places. Even though I use an online backup service I’m petrified of losing all of my photos. How do you backup your photos and iTunes?
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? I would learn how to twitch my nose (see next question!!).
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? Samantha from Bewitched. That nose twitching power would come in very handy in so many aspects of life.
5. What’s your favorite thing about the month of October? I love everything, the colors of the foliage, the scents of pumpkin spice, cinnamon and apples, the cooler temps and so much more.
6. Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch. I watch Drop Dead Diva on Netflix. Is that embarrassing? Maybe I should be embarrassed that I’m watching Handy Manny with my son right now, but I’m not.
7. Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today. I’m thankful for my friend Kerry who called me today to talk about her weight struggles. The chat inadvertently ended up encouraging me and making me feel better about my recent efforts.
8. What was the most relaxing part of your weekend? Work. Seriously I spent most of Saturday and Sunday at the soccer field. Carlos is now playing on two different teams. Of course the games aren’t back to back so sometimes there are hours between the two games so I went back and forth to the field. This weekend was soccer pictures which meant arriving 45 minutes early. I did a lot of running around including grocery shopping on Sunday. So yes work turned out to be the most relaxing part of my weekend since the unit was full and most of the patients slept well.
9. Do you like to dance? I love to dance. My husband loves to dance too. Carlos and I enjoy having kitchen dance parties and also doing Wii Just Dance.
10. Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year. I am really looking forward to completing the Philadelphia marathon on November 18th.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to visit Kenlie’s blog and link up in the comments!