If you have taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s questions on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so others can see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers by posting your own FMM post and commenting on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: In the Kitchen
1. How often do you cook at home? I cook almost every meal every day at home. This wasn’t always the case though. I always hated cooking. After having my son I embarked on a quest to learn how to eat healthy. My husband bought us a laptop and I discovered healthy living blogs chock full of delicious easy recipes. With my laptop on the kitchen counter suddenly a whole new world opened to me. I love to cook now and prefer eating home over eating out most of the time. Every now and then I enjoy going out especially for ethnic food.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? We go through so much fresh produce a week I really should have a garden.
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen? Banana peppers, nutritional yeast, chick peas and dates.
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. A ginormous Costco bag of spinach
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it. I think it’s a tie between turkey dogs and sugar free Jello. My husband and son eat the turkey dogs and Carlos grabbed the Jello by accident as a snack for camp this week. I didn’t look at it carefully when he threw it in the cart. I would have bought the regular Jello. I don’t like him to have the artificial sugar. It will probably make it’s way to work where someone will eat it.
6. Do you eat leftovers? Yes.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket? I try to use coupons, but often times I forget them. I dislike the coupons that offer money off if you buy more than one of a product. I don’t always want more than one because it might spoil or I’m not sure if we will use it all.
8. How often do you try new recipes? At least once a week thanks to all the terrific recipes I find on blogs.
9. Do you make grocery lists? Do you stick to them? If I make a list I usually stick to it. I don’t always make lists despite my never ending attempt to get organized, be more efficient and save money.
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? Peanut butter
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to visit Kenlie’s blog and link up in the comments!