Carlos’ camp was cancelled this morning due to thunder storms which lasted all of 30 minutes. The three hours he is in camp is a huge help to me. I do a combination of working out, running errands, doing a few things around the house and showering – alone! Well I always shower alone, but the other tasks I am able to accomplish much quicker when I am doing them on my own. I adore him, but even a mom needs a little time to herself. So needless to say the morning didn’t quite go as planned. Instead we baked banana muffins, played Go Fish, and read his new library books all about fire fighters. Actually he read to me, how cool is that! After lunch we began packing for our upcoming weekend away. I am trying to figure out how to pack the two of us in one carry on. I’ll let you know how that goes!
While I’m waiting for my vegetables to finish roasting I have just enough time to participate in this week’s FMM. If you have taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s questions on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so others can see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers by posting your own FMM post and commenting on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon? I love to be with my family on Sunday afternoons doing something outdoors.
- What is your favorite color? according to Carlos it is purple. I would have to say green.
- Have you ever been to Europe? do layovers in Amsterdam and Zurich count? I’ve never spent any time in Europe but would love to. We had plans to vacation in Portugal, but things have changed. We still have a fun fall vacation planned, and hope to eventually visit Portugal.
- Do you wear glasses or contacts? I wear glasses when driving only.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Usually in the morning and before bed, but if I’m working I always brush them at work around 5:30 am.
- Share a guilty pleasure. Pedicures
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this week? I lost 1.6 pounds for a total of 7.2 pounds since I rejoined Weight Watchers (more on that later I promise)!