I did this last week for the first time. I tend to be a day behind because I always post my marathon training recap on Monday. I tried to get this up last night, but I didn’t happen. If you’re new to Friend Makin’ Mondays, please answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so everyone can see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so after posting your own FMM post on Kenlie’s page take some time to comment on a couple of other posts. Here is this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays: Holiday Shopping
1. Do you like to shop? I do like to shop. I don’t always feel like shopping though. I have to be in the mood for it.
2. Have you started Christmas shopping yet? No I haven’t. I can’t seem to get organized this year. I tried to shop some of the Cyber Monday sales but I had so many other things to do today.
3. Did you shop on Black Friday? if so, what did you buy? No I had to work Thanksgiving night. Although even if I didn’t have to work I wouldn’t have gone shopping. It’s madness out there!
4. List a few of your favorite stores. Don’t laugh but two of my favorite stores are Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. I could spend hours browsing through Whole Foods. I also like Target, Loft and Ann Taylor. Those are stores I actually shop in. Then there are stores like Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn that I basically just browse in.
5. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself? We went to Kringle candle over the weekend and I bought some candles.
6. Do you prefer to shop in-store or online? I love the ease of online shopping but I hate paying shipping charges. If I can get free shipping then I usually buy online. I don’t buy clothing too often online because it can be a hassle to return. Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop online.
7. If you could purchase one thing that you don’t need at all for yourself today, what would it be? If money were no object I would buy myself an iPad.
8. Does your significant other shop with you? Not usually but it is because of our schedules and childcare. I like shopping with my husband. He is a great bargain hunter. Do they love it/hate it? My husband likes to shop but leaves the gift buying up to me.
9. Do you shop at thrift stores? I haven’t in a while but I always have fun when I do.
10. When your holiday shopping do you make lists? I make lists for everything. Google Tasks is my favorite list maker. Yes I definitely have a list of people I need to buy Christmas gifts for. I also keep a list of gift ideas for people throughout the year as they mention things they might like.