Just a few things you may or may not know about me.
1. We have only one television in our house and I don’t watch it. The few things I do watch I view online.
2. I suddenly become very curious about famous people after they die. I start googling and reading Wikipedia articles. Needless to say I’m anxiously awaiting the Steve Jobs biography. So sad 😦
3. I now understand why Pinterest is all the rage. My page is a bit drab but I’m getting the hang of it and it sure is addicting!
4. I ran today for the first time since “the injury.” I went very slowly and took walking breaks. It felt great to be out there again. I did what felt comfortable and I don’t feel as though I overdid it.
5. One of my favorite books is “Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus” by Orson Scott Card. This book explores the past through time travel and tries to answer the question, what if Columbus had never “discovered” America.
It is shaping up to be a gorgeous weekend here. I’m looking forward to my weekend off. Carlos has a soccer game Saturday and Sunday. My fall decorations will be up by Sunday. I have some baking to do for the bake sale at Carlos’ school’s fall festival on Monday.
Have a great weekend. Pinterest here I come!