1. From 12/23/11 to 1/3/11 I will work 11 out of those 12 nights. As a nurse it’s easy to pick up extra shifts over the holidays. It sounded like a good idea back in November.
2. Last night was my 1 night off. I put Carlos to bed at 6:45 (yes he goes to bed that early!) and I was in bed by 7!
3. I leave for Florida in exactly 5 days.
4. The weather looks fantastic for marathon day. A high of 72 degrees and sunny.
5. I’m writing this on my iPhone because my computer is having a sleep over at the Apple store tonight. Fun! Well not so much. My beloved MacBook is suffering from the severe slows since I upgraded to the new Lion operating system. Sadly a clean install is being performed. Let’s just say I’m apprehensive about the whole thing.
6. My Christmas tree came down on 12/27.
7. I dislike how I feel after indulging in way too many sweets over the holiday and beyond. I’m done now and moving on.
8. I am in taper mode of marathon training and I miss running a lot. Weird I know. I will write more on this later. I just read a great article and realized that I have gone about tapering all wrong.
9. I am trying to use up everything in our refrigerator before we go. Pasta with broccoli and cherry tomatoes tonight.
10. I am running a marathon in 8 days! Me!!